Reserve Your Spot
We hope you agree that this is no ordinary cruise. Both the destinations and the itinerary combine to make this truly the vacation of your dreams. You are urged to call today to reserve your place on the 27th Annual Mark Belling WISN Cruise.
To make a reservation, here is what you should do:
- Call Cruise & Tour at 262-534-7300 in the Waterford area, or 800-383-3131 nationwide.
- Ask to have a place held for you on the 27th Annual Mark Belling WISN Cruise.
- You will receive an email with a link to an online registration form. In order to confirm your booking, please complete this form within three days of receipt.
Travel Insurance Information - Cruise & Tour Recommends
Pro Plus Plan
Cruise & Tour recommends that you purchase travel insurance. To purchase travel protection insurance:
- Click here to view and print the RoamRight brochure and application form, a brief summary of coverage, and a rate table.
- When making your travel reservation, confirm with your Cruise & Tour representative if you will or will not be taking travel insurance.
- Payment for travel insurance can be made by credit card or check. If paying by check, please make your check payable to Cruise & Tour and mail to P.O. Box 398, Waterford, WI. 53185.
- Your Cruise & Tour representative will process your travel insurance on your behalf.
To view and print the Description of Coverage, click here.
SPECIAL NOTE: TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE U.S. REQUIRES A PASSPORT WITH AN EXPIRATION DATE SIX MONTHS OR MORE BEYOND YOUR RETURN DATE. IF YOU HAVE A VALID PASSPORT, PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THE PICTURE PAGE WITH YOUR COMPLETED RESERVATION FORM. SEE BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON PASSPORT APPLICATION OR RENEWAL. THE NAME ON YOUR RESERVATION MUST MATCH THE FIRST AND LAST NAME ON YOUR PASSPORT. NON-U.S. CITIZENS MUST CONSULT THE APPROPRIATE CONSULATES TO DETERMINE IF ANY VISAS ARE NEEDED AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ALL VISAS AND ENTRY DOCUMENTS.
View More Passport Information