Dan O'Donnell's Family Adventure – Boston
The O’Donnell’s are coming! The O’Donnell’s are coming! That’s right, the Dan O’Donnell Family Adventure is invading Boston, the birthplace of the American Revolution and home to a wicked awesome accent. We’ll explore by land AND sea to discover all that “Beantown” has to offer. This tour is loaded with history, culture and FUN and is the perfect way to get the whole family together on vacation (minus all the hassle of course!). It’s going to be a blast! But hurry — space is limited!
Per Person Double Occupancy
Single Supplement: $719
August 1-5, 2019
5 Days / 4 Nights
- Stay in the Perfect Location at the Historic Bostonian
- Go Whale Watching
- Explore Boston on a Famous Boston Duck Tour
- Visit the Paul Revere House
- Experience the Blue Man Group
Relax on your nonstop flight to “Beantown.” After settling in right in the heart of the city at The Bostonian, get acquainted with Dan, his family and your fellow travelers over a welcome dinner at a historic Boston pub. (D)
Climb aboard an iconic Boston Duck Tour vessel for an amphibious land-and-sea adventure around the city. Drive by all of “The Hub’s” famous landmarks before dipping into the Charles River for stunning skyline views of Boston and Cambridge. Then enjoy a classic New England summer experience as we head out to sea on a whale watch in search of humpback, finback, and maybe even minke and pilot whales, with lunch on board. (B, L)
After a free morning to explore the city as you wish, we’ll head over to the historic North End to go inside the home of American patriot Paul Revere. Then we’ll take a food tour through Boston’s oldest neighborhood, feasting on the old-world Italian cuisine that lines its narrow streets, including some of the best pizza you’ll find. (B)
Discover Boston’s rich history of the American Revolution on a guided Freedom Trail tour, ending at the Boston Common. Then have your mind blown by the Blue Man Group before a delectable farewell seafood feast with your fellow travelers. (B, D)
A nonstop flight brings you home to tell tales of your Boston adventure. (B)
- Nonstop roundtrip airfare
- 4 nights at The Bostonian hotel*
- 7 meals (4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners)
- Sightseeing as specified in your itinerary
- Airport transfers in Boston
- Q&A session with Dan
- All taxes & fees
- Complete services of Cruise & Tour
*The tour operator reserves the right to substitute hotel for similar accommodations should circumstances so require
- Travel insurance
- Meals not listed in itinerary
- Gratuities to local guides
- Items of a personal nature
- Checked baggage fees
- Increases in taxes, fees & surcharges after 12/1/18
Important Note About Child Price:
Child pricing is based on the first two people in a room paying adult price. Children must be in addition to two adults in a room to qualify for child pricing. If only one adult, first child pays adult price.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT:
$500 per person deposit required with your reservation
Final payment due 4/3/19
All payments can be made by credit card, check or cash.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
All deposits and subsequent payments are non-refundable. This policy supersedes any other published cancellation and refund policy.
How to Book
- Call Cruise & Tour at (800) 383-3131 or REQUEST A CALL
- Ask to have a place held on this trip
- You will receive an email with a link to our online registration form
Fill it out and you’re in!
It’s that easy. Give us a call today!
Travel Insurance Information
Pro Plus Plan
Cruise & Tour recommends that you purchase travel insurance.
To purchase travel protection insurance:
- Click here to view and print the RoamRight brochure, a brief summary of coverage and a rate table.
- When making your travel reservation, confirm with your Cruise & Tour representative if you will or will not be taking travel insurance.
- Payment for travel insurance can be made by credit card or check. If paying by check, please make your check payable to Cruise & Tour and mail to PO Box 398, Waterford, WI 53185.
- Your Cruise & Tour representative will process your travel insurance on your behalf.
To view and print the Description of Coverage, click here.