Dan O'Donnell's Family Adventure – Washington, DC
My Family Adventure series moves to our nation’s capital! There is so much to do and see in Washington, DC, a city that has been changing dramatically in recent years. And this is the perfect way to experience it! We’ll be staying right in the heart of it all, just steps from the White House and close to all of the famous memorials and museums. We’ll see all of the iconic sites, learn lots of history and, of course, enjoy some good food, all in the company of fellow WISN listeners. It’s going to be a blast for the whole family. But hurry – space is limited!
Per Person Double Occupancy
Single Supplement: $499
Aug. 6-10, 2020
5 Days / 4 Nights
- Stay in the Perfect Location at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center
- Visit the Famous Memorials
- Take a Tour of the White House (subject to approval)
- Tour the United States Capitol
- Explore Alexandria & Mount Vernon
Relax on your nonstop flight to DC. After settling in steps from the White House at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center, get to know your fellow travelers over a welcome dinner. (D)
This morning our tour of the nation’s capital begins appropriately with an inside tour of the U.S. Capitol Building to see the Crypt, Rotunda and National Statuary Hall. From there we’ll hop on a coach for a full-day tour to all of the memorial heavy hitters (Lincoln, Jefferson, FDR, Martin Luther King Jr., World War II, Vietnam War). Between seeing the famous sites, we’ll board a boat for a scenic lunch cruise on the Potomac River. (B, L)
After breakfast, we’ll visit the White House for an inside tour (subject to approval by Secret Service). In the afternoon, we’ll visit the famous Ford’s Theatre, then embark on a walking tour to see the sites and examine the clues of the investigation into the Lincoln assassination. (B)
The morning is yours to discover DC as you wish. Later, we’ll tour George Washington’s Mount Vernon to see how the “Father of Our Country” lived and explore Old Town Alexandria before enjoying a scrumptious farewell dinner with the group in Alexandria. (B, D)
A nonstop flight brings you home to tell tales of your adventure in our nation’s capital. (B)
- Nonstop roundtrip airfare
- 4 nights at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center*
- 7 meals (4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners)
- Sightseeing as described in your itinerary
- Airport transfers in Washington, DC
- Dan O'Donnell Q&A Session
- Taxes & fees as of 12/1/19
- Complete services of Cruise & Tour
*The tour operator reserves the right to substitute a hotel of the same class should unforeseen circumstances so require.
- Travel insurance
- Meals not listed in itinerary
- Gratuities to local guides
- Items of a personal nature & checked baggage fees (if applicable)
- Increases in taxes, fees and surcharges after 12/1/19
**Tours to Washington, DC can include a considerable amount of walking. Participants should be capable of walking two miles in a day.
Important Note About Child Price:
Child pricing is based on the first two people in a room paying adult price. Children must be in addition to two adults in a room to qualify for child pricing. If only one adult, first child pays adult price.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT:
$500 per person deposit required with your reservation
Final payment due 4/8/20
All payments can be made by credit card, check or cash.
How to Book
- Call Cruise & Tour at (800) 383-3131 or REQUEST A CALL
- Ask to have a place held on this trip
- You will receive an email with a link to our online registration form
Fill it out and you’re in!
It’s that easy. Give us a call today!
Travel Insurance Information
Pro Plus Plan
Cruise & Tour recommends that you purchase travel insurance.
To purchase travel protection insurance:
- Click here to view and print the RoamRight brochure and application form, a brief summary of coverage and a rate table.
- When making your travel reservation, confirm with your Cruise & Tour representative if you will or will not be taking travel insurance.
- Payment for travel insurance can be made by credit card or check. If paying by check, please make your check payable to Cruise & Tour and mail to PO Box 398, Waterford, WI 53185.
- Your Cruise & Tour representative will process your travel insurance on your behalf.
To view and print the Description of Coverage, click here.