WISN Great Escapes – Christmastime in NYC
The WISN Great Escapes series continues with a trip to New York City during its most magical season. Christmas will come early with this holiday season escape to the “Big Apple.” We’ll be staying right in the heart of it all, in a centrally-located hotel near Rockefeller Center and Times Square and blocks from beautiful Central Park. We’ll see some of NYC’s most iconic sites (including the famous Christmas tree and skating rink), tour the 9/11 Memorial, and enjoy some good food, all in the company of fellow WISN listeners. It will be an unforgettable experience. But hurry – space is limited!
Per Person Double Occupancy
Single Supplement: $799
Dec. 3-7, 2020
5 Days / 4 Nights
- Stay in the Perfect Location in the Heart of Midtown
- Shop Holiday Markets Around the City
- Eat Your Way Through the Iconic Grand Central Terminal on a Food Tour
- See the Radio City Christmas Spectacular
Relax on your nonstop ﬂight to the “Big Apple,” New York City. This evening, get to know your fellow travelers over some world-famous New York pizza (it’s the best!) (D)
From our centrally-located hotel, we’ll head out on a walking tour through Rockefeller Center (see the Christmas tree and skating rink) and by St. Patrick’s Cathedral, ending at Grand Central Terminal. Eat your way through the most famous train station in the world while learning about its amazing history. Then check out the Grand Central Holiday Fair afterwards. (B, L)
After breakfast, commute like a real New Yorker when we ride the subway downtown. We’ll hop off near Ground Zero and begin a tour to pay our respects to those lost on 9/11, beside the ﬂowing waters of Reﬂecting Absence. Then ascend to One World Observatory on the 100th ﬂoor for incredible 360-degree views of Manhattan. After, our coach will bring you to Bryant Park, not far from our hotel, to explore these wonderful Christmas markets. (B)
Today is yours to discover the “Capital of the World” as you wish. Check out the Columbus Circle Holiday Market or head over to the Empire State Building or Greenwich Village. Then we’ll cap off our adventure with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular show before toasting to NYC over a family-style Italian feast at Carmine’s in Times Square. (B, D)
A nonstop ﬂight brings you home. (B)
- Nonstop roundtrip airfare
- 4 nights at the Shoreham Hotel*
- 7 meals (4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing as described in your itinerary
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Airport & ground transfers in New York City
- Gratuities to local guides
- Metro Card for subway use
- Taxes & fees as of 12/1/19
- Complete services of Cruise & Tour
*The tour operator reserves the right to substitute a hotel of the same class should unforeseen circumstances so require.
- Travel insurance
- Meals not listed in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
- Checked baggage fees
- Increases in taxes, fees or surcharges after 12/1/19
**Tours to New York City can include a considerable amount of walking. Participants should be capable of walking two miles in a day.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT:
$500 per person deposit required with your reservation
Final payment due 8/5/20
All payments can be made by credit card, check or cash.
How to Book
- Call Cruise & Tour at (800) 383-3131 or REQUEST A CALL
- Ask to have a place held on this trip
- You will receive an email with a link to our online registration form
Fill it out and you’re in!
It’s that easy. Give us a call today!
Travel Insurance Information
Worldwide Trip Protector
Cruise & Tour recommends that you purchase travel insurance.
To purchase travel protection insurance:
- Click here to view and print the Travel Insured International brochure which has a brief summary of coverage.
- After making your travel reservation and deposit, a Cruise & Tour representative will create an insurance quote for you. You will receive that travel insurance quote from Travel Insured International Customer Care.
- From here you will be able to view the quote, add additional coverage options such as Cancel for Any Reason, and purchase your policy all in the Travel Insured International Portal.
Please Note: Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion will be waived if you purchase the protection plan within 21 days of the date of your initial trip payment. Options such as Cancel for Any Reason or Interrupt for Any Reason must also be purchased within 21 days of the date of your initial trip payment.
To view and print the Explanation of Benefits, click here.