Jay Weber's Great Escapes - Boston
“Beantown.” “The Hub.” One of America’s oldest cities, rich in history of the American Revolution. I’m WICKED excited to announce Boston as my 2018 Great Escape! Spring in Boston means the snow has melted and Fenway Park is buzzing. What better place to be on Memorial Day than Boston Common? Boy, do we have a long New England weekend escape planned for you! History, food (lobsta & chowda), beer and of course a bunch of Wisconsonites.
Per Person Double Occupancy
Single Supplement: $675
May 25-29, 2018
5 Days / 4 Nights
- Stay in the Perfect Location at the Historic Bostonian Hotel
- Walk the Freedom Trail
- Take the Famous Boston Duck Tour
- Experience Memorial Day in Boston
- Taste New England’s Famous Seafood
Relax on your non-stop flight to “Beantown.” After settling in steps from the heart of the city at The Bostonian hotel, break bread with Jay and your fellow travelers over a welcome dinner. (D)
Climb aboard an iconic Boston Duck Tour vessel for an amphibious land-and-sea adventure around the city. Drive by all of “The Hub’s” famous landmarks before dipping into the Charles River for stunning skyline views of Boston and Cambridge. Then take a food tour through Boston’s oldest neighborhood, the North End, where colorful history lives at every corner. See Old North Church and Paul Revere’s house while feasting on the old-world Italian cuisine that lines its narrow streets. (B, L)
This is your day to enjoy Boston as you wish. Explore on your own or join us on one of two optional tours. A beer tour to some of Boston’s finest breweries or a film tour to visit all of the famous spots you’ve seen on the big screen, like Beacon Hill (the “Movie Mile”) and Fenway Park. (B)
Discover Boston’s rich history of the American Revolution on a guided Freedom Trail tour, ending at the Boston Common which has been transformed into a sea of American Flags to pay respect to the fallen solders of Massachusetts. Later, take part in a Q&A session with Jay before a delectable farewell seafood feast with your fellow travelers at America’s oldest restaurant, the historic Union Oyster House, open since 1826. (B, D)
A non-stop flight brings you home to tell tales of your Boston adventure. (B)
- Non-stop roundtrip airfare
- 4 nights at the Bostonian Hotel
- 7 meals (4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners)
- Sightseeing as specified in your itinerary
- Airport transfers in Boston
- Q&A session with Jay
- Complete services of Cruise & Tour
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not listed in itinerary
- Increases in taxes, fees and surcharges after 8/16/17
- Gratuities to local guides
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS: A $500 per person deposit is required with your reservation.
Final payment is due 2/9/2018. First payment can be made by credit card, check or cash. Please be advised: FINAL PAYMENT PAYABLE BY CHECK OR CASH ONLY.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: All deposits and subsequent payments are non- refundable. This policy supersedes any other published cancellation and refund policy. If flights are purchased other than the designated group flights, separate airline penalties apply. If any other arrangements outside of the group package have been made, penalties may apply and are not the responsibility of Cruise & Tour. We strongly encourage the purchase of travel insurance to protect the investment in your vacation and to help in dealing with unexpected emergencies.
How to Book
- Call Cruise & Tour at (800) 383-3131 or REQUEST A CALL
- Ask to have a place held on this trip
- You will receive an email with a link to our online registration form
Fill it out and you’re in!
It’s that easy. Give us a call today!
Travel Insurance Information
Pro Plus Plan
Cruise & Tour recommends that you purchase travel insurance.
To purchase travel protection insurance:
- Click here to view and print the RoamRight brochure, a brief summary of coverage and a rate table.
- When making your travel reservation, confirm with your Cruise & Tour representative if you will or will not be taking travel insurance.
- Payment for travel insurance can be made by credit card or check. If paying by check, please make your check payable to Cruise & Tour and mail to PO Box 398, Waterford, WI 53185.
- Your Cruise & Tour representative will process your travel insurance on your behalf.
To view and print the Description of Coverage, click here.