Paul Kronforst Cruise
Hey, it’s Paul! You either know me as Mark Belling’s Producer (33 years), or we’ve met on one of the 19 Belling Cruises that Dawn and I have been on. If we’ve met, I’m sure you already know that Dawn (my wife) and I love to have a great time, and we LOVE cruising! That’s why we are hosting our very own cruise and after cruising on 19 of them, we know the perfect recipe for an incredible vacation. It starts with the destination. Our favorite islands in the Caribbean are Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao (the ABC Islands). You’re almost virtually guaranteed great weather and if I’m leaving Wisconsin in March, I don’t want to leave weather to chance! Just as important is the cruise line. We love Celebrity. Specifically, Celebrity Reflection. It’s the perfect blend of incredible service, gourmet meals, relaxed atmosphere, and a wide variety of entertainment. But the secret ingredient is you! Traveling with a fun-loving group of Wisconsinites is the only way to travel. We love getting together for drinks, having a good laugh over dinner, and getting to know one another at events like my cocktail party, Q&A, cruise party and more!
Check out all the info and call my good friends at Cruise & Tour to make your reservation. Dawn and I sincerely hope you can join us. We’re going to have a blast together!
Per Person Double Occupancy
Single Supplement: $2,199
March 1-10, 2024
10 Days / 9 Nights
Board your flight to Fort Lauderdale.
Featured Event: Join Paul & Dawn Kronforst and fellow WISN listeners to officially kick off your vacation with a Welcome Cocktail.
Board Ship – Celebrity Reflection
Today, board the Celebrity Reflection and explore the ship at your leisure. (B, L, D)
At Sea – Cruising
Explore the many amenities of the ship today! Whether it’s testing your luck at the Casino, joining in on a fitness class, or enjoying a friendly pick-up game of leisure sports on the real grass at the Lawn Club, the Reflection is sure to have something for everyone. Later, you may choose to relax at the Sunset bar with a drink before dinner! (B, L, D)
Featured Event: WISN Welcome Session – Join Paul, Dawn, and your tour director to meet the group and learn about the fun-filled week to come!
At Sea – Cruising
During your time at sea, the ship is your playground. Relax at the poolside lounge, pamper yourself at the spa, take a stroll along the track, savor delicious delicacies, or explore the various venues on board. (B, L, D)
Featured Event: Cocktails with Paul & Dawn – Enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, a live band, and a few laughs with fellow WISN listeners!
Enjoy your time in Oranjestad, the capital city of Aruba! Aruba is famous for its lively coral reefs, colorful tropical fish, and mysterious old shipwrecks. You can easily observe the fish darting in and out of the Antilla wreck with just a mask and snorkel. When it comes to food, Aruba offers a mix of French cuisine with a Caribbean flair. You’ll find a wide range of options from fancy dishes to more relaxed ones, and you might even come across an ostrich burger on the menu. And, of course, the fish is always fresh! (B, L, D)
Explore Kralendijk, the quiet capital of Bonaire, known for its diving, flamingos, and the only barefoot casino in the Caribbean. The day is yours to relish! You can try some local treats like Frikandel, a deep-fried sausage, or the flavorful Creole gumbo stew called Yambo! (B, L, D)
Today, take in the colonial buildings and the Dutch Landscape of Willemstad. There are plenty of activities to choose from, like swimming with dolphins, indulging in some shipping, or visiting the UNESCO World Heritage site of For Amsterdam! (B, L, D)
Featured Event: WISN After Dinner Party – Join Paul & Dawn for an evening of cocktails & dancing to live music.
At Sea – Cruising
Enjoy the ship today with its many planning activities. You may choose to take a yoga class, play a game of Basketball, or visit the library to find a good pool to read while by the pool. (B, L, D)
Featured Event: Q&A with Paul Kronforst: Peel the curtain back…This is your chance to ask Paul anything (well…almost anything)! Later this afternoon, try your hand at Bocce Ball! Grab a cocktail from the sunset bar and join Paul and Dawn for a round of bocce on Celebrity Reflection’s real live lawn!
At Sea – Cruising
Today is your day to ensure you’ve experienced all the ship has to offer. Visit the Galleria for shopping or enjoy some live music or a theatre performance. (B, L, D)
Disembark – Fly Home
In the morning, disembark the Celebrity Reflection and take a scenic drive along the ocean. Then, enjoy some leisurely shopping time at Las Olas. Later, you’ll be transported to Fort Lauderdale Airport for your flight home, cherishing fond memories of your cruise. (B)
- Economy class roundtrip domestic airfare from Milwaukee (MKE)*
- Premium hotel accommodations in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Nights aboard the award-winning Celebrity Reflection**
- All ground transportation
- Expert English-speaking guides
- 25 Meals (9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners)
- Classic Beverage Package and Basic Wi-Fi Package***
- Gratuities for cruise staff, driver-guide, drivers, & local guides
- Taxes and fees as of 8/14/23
- Complete services of Cruise & Tour including Tour Director
*Other gateways may be available upon request. Additional charges may apply.
- Classic Beverage Package, Basic Wi-Fi Package, and gratuities are all included aboard the Reflection
- Cocktails with your host, Paul Kronforst
- WISN After Dinner Party
- Get to know Paul during a Q&A session
- Increases in taxes, fees, or surcharges after 8/14/23
- Travel Insurance
- Airline baggage fees
- Optional activities in Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao
- Items of a personal nature
Activity Level 2
As this tour requires average physical activity, participants should be in overall good health, standing for periods of time, climbing stairs, and able to walk longer distances over level and uneven surfaces.
- A $1,500 per person deposit is required with your reservation.
- The final payment is due on 11/2/23. All payments can be made by credit card or check.
- Your initial $1,500 deposit is refundable through 11/2/23, less a $750 per person cancellation fee.
- After 11/2/23 or non-appearance on departure day, 100% of the cost of your travel arrangements is forfeited.
How to Book
- Call Cruise & Tour at (800) 383-3131 or REQUEST A CALL
- Ask to have a place held on this trip
- You will receive an email with a link to our online registration form
Fill it out and you’re in!
It’s that easy. Give us a call today!
Travel Insurance Information
Worldwide Trip Protector
Cruise & Tour recommends that you purchase travel insurance.
To purchase travel protection insurance:
- Click here to view and print the Travel Insured International brochure which has a brief summary of coverage.
- After making your travel reservation and deposit, a Cruise & Tour representative will create an insurance quote for you. You will receive that travel insurance quote from Travel Insured International Customer Care.
- From here you will be able to view the quote, add additional coverage options such as Cancel for Any Reason, and purchase your policy all in the Travel Insured International Portal.
Please Note: Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion will be waived if you purchase the protection plan within 21 days of the date of your initial trip payment. Options such as Cancel for Any Reason or Interrupt for Any Reason must also be purchased within 21 days of the date of your initial trip payment.
To view and print the Explanation of Benefits, click here.