Travel with James T. Harris to Ireland
“History not only has seasons but also rhythms; it rhymes and speaks to us, if only we are willing to listen.” – James T. Harris
Join James T. and his smokin’ hot wife for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to the Emerald Isle. Ignite your vacation with the power of cultural and historical storytelling that will both enlighten and inspire. Drink Guinness, eat scones, and experience the island in a way that you won’t soon forget.
James T. Harris is a leading conservative talk show host and social media influencer in Arizona and around the country. Before getting behind the mic, James spent time as a high school history teacher, an international speaker and political commentator and has spent time traveling the world many times over—he’s gotten lost on at least three continents. James’ love of international travel all started with his first trip to Ireland where he was promptly dubbed an honorary Irishman. Now James is excited to return to the Emerald Isle, this time with YOU!
Relax on our overnight flight to the Emerald Isle.
Arrive in Dublin
Get a taste of Old Dublin. Tonight, we’ll revel in a traditional Irish evening, including regional cuisine. (D)
Take a ride with a local guide today to see St. Patrick’s Cathedral, O’Connell Street, the General Post Office, and the historic Phoenix Park. Or choose a walking tour of the city’s historic center, exploring St. Stephen’s Green, Grafton Street, and the River Liffey. The afternoon is free to discover Dublin’s charms on your own. (B, D)
Exclusive Experience: Tonight, explore the brewing process behind Ireland’s beloved Guinness beer, learn how to pour the perfect pint and of course, enjoy one (or two). Then enjoy a culinary experience that will immerse you into the culture of the Emerald Isle.
Dublin – Kilkenny – Waterford
Step back in time and begin the day in the medieval splendor of 12th-century Kilkenny on the River Nore. Then in Waterford, embark on a leisurely-paced walking tour of Ireland’s oldest city. Tour the Waterford Crystal factory and learn how exquisite crystal has been made for centuries or visit the Medieval Museum for a guided tour and glass of wine in the 15th-century Mayor’s Wine Vault, it’s your choice! (B, D)
Waterford – Blarney Stone – Killarney
The story goes that those who kiss the Blarney Stone gain the gift of eloquence. Give it a shot this morning at historic Blarney Castle. We’ll cross into County Kerry and continue to charming Killarney. Enjoy a traditional jaunting car ride*** through Killarney National Park before boarding a boat*** and sailing through the breathtaking lakes in the company of an expert boatman. Tonight, it’s Diner’s Choice! Choose your included dinner from a “menu” of Killarney’s great restaurants. (B, D)
Killarney – Ring of Kerry – Killarney
Take in the rugged coastline as you loop your way around the picturesque Ring of Kerry, past pristine beaches, quaint villages, and majestic landscapes. See the Gap of Dunloe and shop for local artisan-made crafts. The night is free to find your own authentic taste of Irish culture. (B)
Killarney – Cliffs of Moher – Limerick
Today brings us to the dramatic, 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher for cinematic views of the mighty Atlantic. Continue to Limerick, where a panoramic city tour showcases King John’s Castle and the Treaty Stone. Delve into the fascinating history of the “city of the violated treaty.” (B)
Limerick – Galway – Limerick
Pass through the windswept, limestone landscape of the Burren, known for its stark beauty and Neolithic tombs. See border collies in action during a traditional sheepdog demonstration. Continue to Galway for a brief tour that showcases “The City of Tribes.” Return to Limerick to relax over a group dinner. (B, D)
Limerick – Kilbeggan – Kingscourt
You don’t have to be a connoisseur to appreciate the old-world heritage of Ireland’s whiskey territory. Our journey brings you to Kilbeggan in the heart of Ireland, where a superb distillery brings whiskey craftsmanship to life and gives you a taste of the final product. Top the day off with an overnight stay on the regal grounds of Cabra Castle, where we’ll toast to the end of an unforgettable trip over a farewell dinner. (B, D)
Kingscourt – Fly Home
Transfer back to Dublin to fly home or to Edinburgh, Scotland to extend the trip. (B)
- Economy class roundtrip airfare from Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
- Premium hotel accommodations throughout Ireland **
- All ground transportation in Ireland
- Cocktails Reception and a Q&A Session with James T.!
- Expert guides in Ireland
- 14 Meals (8 breakfasts, 6 dinners)
- Gratuities for drivers & guide in Ireland
- Custom luggage handling
- Taxes and fees as of 8/10/2023
- Complete services of Cruise & Tour including vacation host in Ireland
*Other gateways may be available upon request. Additional charges may apply.
- KFYI Welcome Session
- Get to know James T. Harris during a Q&A session
- Guinness Storehouse Tour and Culinary Experience
- Discover amazing secrets at the gorgeous Cabra Castle
- Increases in taxes, fees, or surcharges after 8/10/2023
- Travel Insurance
- Air upgrades
- Airline baggage fees
- Optional extensions
- Items of a personal nature
Activity Level 2
As this tour requires average physical activity, participants should be in overall good health, standing for periods of time, climbing stairs, and able to walk longer distances over level and uneven surfaces.
- A $1,000 per person deposit is required with your reservation.
- A second deposit in the amount of $2,000 is due 3/1/24.
- Final payment is due 4/26/24. All payments can be made by credit card or check.
- Your initial $1,000 deposit is refundable through 2/29/24, less a $500 per person cancellation fee.
- Between 3/1/24 and 4/26/24, the cancellation charge is 50% of the deposits paid.
- After 4/26/24 or non-appearance on departure day, 100% of the cost of your travel arrangements is forfeited.
3-Night Edinburgh Extension
How to Book
- Call Cruise & Tour at (800) 383-3131 or REQUEST A CALL
- Ask to have a place held on this trip
- You will receive an email with a link to our online registration form
Fill it out and you’re in!
It’s that easy. Give us a call today!
Travel Insurance Information
Worldwide Trip Protector
Cruise & Tour recommends that you purchase travel insurance.
To purchase travel protection insurance:
- Click here to view and print the Travel Insured International brochure which has a brief summary of coverage.
- After making your travel reservation and deposit, a Cruise & Tour representative will create an insurance quote for you. You will receive that travel insurance quote from Travel Insured International Customer Care.
- From here you will be able to view the quote, add additional coverage options such as Cancel for Any Reason, and purchase your policy all in the Travel Insured International Portal.
Please Note: Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion will be waived if you purchase the protection plan within 21 days of the date of your initial trip payment. Options such as Cancel for Any Reason or Interrupt for Any Reason must also be purchased within 21 days of the date of your initial trip payment.
To view and print the Explanation of Benefits, click here.